Tools for Working and Collaborating Online
- A list of resources curated by Stephen Downes: “Creating an Online Community, Class or Conference – Quick Tech Guide“.
- A group of digital tools curated by Profweb.
- A toolbox prepared by Québec Numérique.
- A list of collaborative tools with an ongoing update by Fidel Navamuel.
- A list of digital tools to facilitate work and collaboration in multimodal courses prepared by Ndèye Rokhy Diongue.
- Directory of creative applications that use virtual and augmented reality.
- Directory of free serious games on a variety of subjects, for all ages.
- Directory of digital educational resources for students and staff in higher education Pavillon de ressources éducatives numériques.
- A repertoire of tools to support learning prepared by Michelle Deschênes’ in the “ICT in Secondary School” course. This directory includes the functionalities and conditions of use of the tools as well as examples of pedagogical integration.
To manage working from home (WFH) during the COVID-19 pandemic, several lists of tools have been shared online. These tools will surely be useful post-COVID-19. Some of these lists are listed below:
- 5 Google tools for added productivity when working from home [Video]
- 34 VR Apps for Remote Work, Education, Training, Design Review, and More
Tools for Online Learning
A database of educational tools curated by the EdTech Hub and UNESCO to help parents, teachers, schools and school leaders facilitate student learning during a period of widespread school closures resulting from COVID-19.
About eLearning standards
Tools to create podcasts
- Microphone: Blue Yeti
- Recording: www.Cleanfeed.net
- Audio Processing: www.auphonic.com
- Transcription : www.otter.ai
Tools for UX design
Banque de dépannage linguistique by the office québécois de la langue française.
N.B. This is a non-exhaustive list of resources for consideration. This list will be updated on a regular basis with new relevant links.