Luz Marina is currently completing an internship with the CLE. She is a final-year student in the master’s program in Educational Technology and holds a master’s degree in Public Administration from the École Nationale d’administration Publique ENAP in Quebec City. Luz-Marina is interested in teamwork, knowledge building, and pedagogical innovation in political science, public policy analysis and parliamentary practices.
The project she is working on consists of an extensive literature review about pedagogical approaches for teaching and training during the COVID-19 pandemic, that support quality, equitable and inclusive education in a variety of contexts including higher education, government and the private and public sectors.
Here are the links to her conference participation:
- Cabrera-Suarez, L.-M. (2020, 08, 28). The Canadian Model of Responsible Government, an Innovative Model of Government. The European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) General Conference 2020:https://ecpr.eu/Filestore/paperproposal/cf739d40-4e8e-4818-aada-c16909b0ad95.pdf
- Cabrera-Suarez, L.-M. (2021, 08, 03). Emerging technologies in public policy innovation. Information Technologies and Participatory Democracy at the Era of COVID-19. ECPR General Conference 2021/Open Government: transparency, technology and citizen participation in PublIc Management panel: https://ecpr.eu/GeneralConference
- Cabrera-Suarez, L.-M. (2021, 07, 10). A Knowledge Building Community for the Comparative Analysis of Parliamentary Principles and Practices. 26th World Congress of Political Science: https://wc2021.ipsa.org/wc/paper/une-communaute-de-coelaboration-de-connaissances-pour-lanalyse-comparative-des-principes-0
- Cabrera-Suarez, L.-M. (2021, 06, 07). Poster Project CoÉco: A Knowledge Building Community for the Comparative Analysis of Participatory and Digitizable Parliamentary Principles and Practices in the Age of COVID-19. The 2021 CPSA annual conference: https://cpsaevents.ca/2021/index
- Cabrera-Suarez, L.-M. (2021, 05, 17). Roundtable 4: Analysis of the digital protocol of parliamentary practices in the era of Covid-19 in a Knowledge–Building Comunity approach. 58e congrès annuel de la société québécoise de science politique : https://sqsp.uqam.ca/wp-content/uploads/TR04.-
- Cabrera-Suarez, L.-M. (2020, 12, 18). Implementation of a knowledge Building platform for scientific conceptual production in the field of political science. 2e Édition des journées doctorales. Université Mohammad V de Rabat : https://www.auf.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/programme_IPN2020_final.pdf