Unconference on Facilitating Learning (Bilingual)
The Unconference Events on Facilitating Learning in FabLabs, Makerspaces and Open Creative Spaces will be held in 2022. These unprecedented events will bring together top practitioners, scholars and students who are actively involved in the facilitation of maker education within schools, colleges, universities, libraries, museums and community centres. It will be an opportunity for practitioners who are involved in all aspects of education to get together and exchange new contemporary living knowledge emerging from different locations.
Podcasts have been created for each of the seven topics:
- COVID adaptations in makerspaces
- Creating a network of makerspaces
- Preparing makerspaces facilitators
- Community engagement and sustainability of makerspaces
- EDI and sustainability in makerspaces
- Making in formal education
- Maker kits
The events are a collaboration between the Concordia University Innovation Lab Musée de la civilisation in Québec City and at the Milieux Institute for Arts, Culture and Technology.